- CNN, MSNBC & FOX News Streams Fixed!
- We Added NBC To Our Line Up! CLICK HERE
- We Added CBS To Our Line Up! CLICK HERE
- We Added ABC To Our Line Up! CLICK HERE
- FYI: Site is Not For Sale!
- We Have One American News CLICK HERE
- We Have Newsmax! CLICK HERE
- Our Main Streams Are Working!
- OFFICE 2019 PROFESSIONAL CD-KEY! $58.56
- Windows 11 PROFESSIONAL CD-KEY! $28.50
- Windows 10 PROFESSIONAL CD-KEY! $17.40
- Having Issues With Player Loading, Clear Browser Cache.
- Support Site and Become a Patron CLICK HERE
Sky News is a British free-to-air television news channel and organisation. Sky News is distributed via an English-language radio news service, and through online channels. It is owned by Sky Group, a division of Comcast. In 2019, Sky News was named Royal Television Society News Channel of the Year, the 12th time it has held the award. The channel and its live streaming world news is available on its website, TV platforms, and online platforms such as YouTube and Apple TV, and various mobile devices and digital media players.
A sister channel, Sky News Arabia, is operated as a joint venture with the Abu Dhabi Media Investment Corporation. A channel called Sky News International, simulcasting the UK channel directly but without British advertisements, is available in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South Asia, Asia Pacific, Australia, and the Americas. Narrated segments (which generally cover lighter issues unrelated to current news stories) are played in lieu of advertisements, and international weather forecasts also are given at the end of each half-hour newswheel. Sponsored advertisements are still broadcast before and/or after the sports news and weather segments. Sky News Radio provides national and international news to commercial radio and community radio stations in the UK and other English-language stations around the world. Sky News also provides content to Yahoo! News.
Sky News Australia was part-owned by Sky News parent Sky plc until December 2016. Sky News Australia and Sky News UK are presently unlinked, despite their similar names and logos.