- CNN, MSNBC & FOX News Streams Fixed!
- We Added NBC To Our Line Up! CLICK HERE
- We Added CBS To Our Line Up! CLICK HERE
- We Added ABC To Our Line Up! CLICK HERE
- FYI: Site is Not For Sale!
- We Have One American News CLICK HERE
- We Have Newsmax! CLICK HERE
- Our Main Streams Are Working!
- OFFICE 2019 PROFESSIONAL CD-KEY! $58.56
- Windows 11 PROFESSIONAL CD-KEY! $28.50
- Windows 10 PROFESSIONAL CD-KEY! $17.40
- Having Issues With Player Loading, Clear Browser Cache.
- Support Site and Become a Patron CLICK HERE
Scripps News is an American news channel headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, and owned by the E. W. Scripps Company. It was previously known as Newsy, from its launch in 2008 until December 31, 2022.
Its content is available for free on OTT platforms including Pluto TV, The Roku Channel, Xumo, Haystack News and Samsung TV Plus, in addition to streaming devices such as Roku, Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV. It is also available for free on more than 300 over-the-air stations, as of October 2021. Internationally, Scripps News was carried in Canada by RiverTV on channel 26.
On September 29, 2022, Scripps announced that Newsy would be renamed Scripps News on January 1, 2023. The rebranding comes as part of the establishment of a new national news department of the same name at Scripps, combining its Washington bureau with the national bureau of its local station group.