- CNN, MSNBC & FOX News Streams Fixed!
- We Added NBC To Our Line Up! CLICK HERE
- We Added CBS To Our Line Up! CLICK HERE
- We Added ABC To Our Line Up! CLICK HERE
- FYI: Site is Not For Sale!
- We Have One American News CLICK HERE
- We Have Newsmax! CLICK HERE
- Our Main Streams Are Working!
- OFFICE 2019 PROFESSIONAL CD-KEY! $58.56
- Windows 11 PROFESSIONAL CD-KEY! $28.50
- Windows 10 PROFESSIONAL CD-KEY! $17.40
- Having Issues With Player Loading, Clear Browser Cache.
- Support Site and Become a Patron CLICK HERE
CNBC is an American basic cable, internet and satellite business news television channel that is owned by NBCUniversal News Group, a division of NBCUniversal, owned by Comcast. Headquartered in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, the network primarily carries business day coverage of U.S. and international financial markets; following the end of the business day and on non-trading days, CNBC primarily carries financial and business-themed documentaries and reality shows.
Originally established on April 17, 1989 by a joint venture between NBC and Cablevision as the Consumer News and Business Channel, the network later acquired its main competitor, the Financial News Network, in 1991—a move which expanded both its distribution and its workforce, and Cablevision sold its stake to NBC, giving it sole ownership. As of February 2015, CNBC is available to approximately 93,623,000 pay television households (80.4% of households with television) in the United States. In 2007, the network was ranked as the 19th most valuable cable channel in the United States, worth roughly $4 billion.
In addition to the domestic U.S. feed, various localized versions of CNBC also operate, serving different regions and countries. NBCUniversal is the owner, or a minority stakeholder, in many of these versions.