- CNN, MSNBC & FOX News Streams Fixed!
- We Added NBC To Our Line Up! CLICK HERE
- We Added CBS To Our Line Up! CLICK HERE
- We Added ABC To Our Line Up! CLICK HERE
- FYI: Site is Not For Sale!
- We Have One American News CLICK HERE
- We Have Newsmax! CLICK HERE
- Our Main Streams Are Working!
- OFFICE 2019 PROFESSIONAL CD-KEY! $58.56
- Windows 11 PROFESSIONAL CD-KEY! $28.50
- Windows 10 PROFESSIONAL CD-KEY! $17.40
- Having Issues With Player Loading, Clear Browser Cache.
- Support Site and Become a Patron CLICK HERE
Discovery Channel (known as The Discovery Channel from 1985 to 1995, and often referred to as simply Discovery) is an American cable channel owned by Warner Bros. Discovery, a publicly traded company run by CEO David Zaslav. As of June 2012, Discovery Channel was the third most widely distributed subscription channel in the United States, behind now-sibling channel TBS and The Weather Channel; it is available in 409 million households worldwide, through its U.S. flagship channel and its various owned or licensed television channels internationally.
It initially provided documentary television programming focused primarily on popular science, technology, and history, but by the 2010s had expanded into reality television and pseudo-scientific entertainment.
As of September 2018, Discovery Channel is available to approximately 88,589,000 pay television households in the United States.