- One American Network Encore Channel Added. Click Here!
- We’re having issues with iOS devices running the new player in CNN/MSNBC/Fox News.
- Support Site and Become a Patron CLICK HERE
- Black Jesus is LIVE!
- Follow us on Parler.
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force is LIVE!
- Rick and Morty Channel is LIVE!
- 31 Days of Terror begins Oct 1st!!!
- SciHorror Plays over 500+ SciFi, Horror, Thriller and Chiller Movies CLICK HERE [OFFLINE]
- The Walking Dead – Playing Seasons 1-10 CLICK HERE [OFFLINE]
- ZOMBIEOPOLIS: Zombie Based Movies, Specials,Shows & Bumpers CLICK HERE [OFFLINE]
- Follow us on Gab… https://gab.ai/2ndruntv
- Install HTTPS Everywhere on FIREFOX/CHROME/OPERA Browsers
- MAKE 2NDRUNTV GREAT AGAIN!
- Video Player Not Loading? Clear Browser Cache!
- Protect yourself from all the Gremlins on the Internet, We recommend NOD32 Antivirus
- NEW CHANNEL: Free Speech TV http://2ndrun.tv/free-speech-tv/
- NEW CHANNEL: Newsmax http://2ndrun.tv/newsmax/
- JOIN: 2ndruntv on Discord https://discord.gg/Vq5HgUt
Adult Swim (stylized as [adult swim]) is the adult-oriented nighttime programming block of the American children’s cable network Cartoon Network, operating daily 8 p.m.–6 a.m. Eastern and Pacific Time. It is programmed by Williams Street Productions, a subsidiary of Turner, which also developed two other programming blocks for Cartoon Network: Toonami (which later became a block on Adult Swim in 2012) and Miguzi. The block gets its name from a phrase used by public swimming pools in the United States to label designated times when children are restricted from using the facilities in favor of adults.
Debuting in 2001, Adult Swim serves as the nighttime identity of Cartoon Network and was established as alternative programming during the late night hours when Cartoon Network’s primary target audience, children between the ages of 7–16, (now the target is a smaller range about 7-13) would normally be sleeping. Much of Adult Swim’s general content is known for their experimental, risqué, unorthodox, crude, dry, and improvisational humor, along with purposefully cheap-looking animation, and often bizarre presentation. In 2005, the block was granted its own Nielsen ratings report from Cartoon Network due to targeting a separate demographic. The block features stylistically varied animated and live-action shows including original programming, syndicated series mainly consisting of Fox animated programming, short films, original video animation, and anime, generally with minimal or no editing for content.
In the United States, Adult Swim has frequently aired adult animation features, anime, mockumentaries, sketch comedy, live-action, and pilots. Shows may have sexual themes, frank sexual discussion, nudity, strong language, and graphic violence; in other words, programs that would be deemed inappropriate if aired during the day on Cartoon Network, when children would be watching. While the network features comedic and dramatic programs of all types, many of its programs are aesthetically experimental, transgressive, improvised, and surrealist in nature. Thus, Adult Swim has become a source of conflict, with some saying that it is too controversial, while others noting that its ability to question the norm brings a level of surrealism and experimentalism that is welcome. Adult Swim has contracted with various studios known for their productions in absurd and shock comedy.
As with Cartoon Network, Adult Swim’s reach through various services totals 94 million American households.