- CNN, MSNBC & FOX News Streams Fixed!
- We Added NBC To Our Line Up! CLICK HERE
- We Added CBS To Our Line Up! CLICK HERE
- We Added ABC To Our Line Up! CLICK HERE
- FYI: Site is Not For Sale!
- We Have One American News CLICK HERE
- We Have Newsmax! CLICK HERE
- Our Main Streams Are Working!
- OFFICE 2019 PROFESSIONAL CD-KEY! $58.56
- Windows 11 PROFESSIONAL CD-KEY! $28.50
- Windows 10 PROFESSIONAL CD-KEY! $17.40
- Having Issues With Player Loading, Clear Browser Cache.
- Support Site and Become a Patron CLICK HERE
Cartoon Network (often abbreviated as CN) is an American cable television channel owned by Warner Bros. Discovery. It is a part of The Cartoon Network, Inc., a division that also has the broadcasting and production activities of Boomerang, Cartoonito, Adult Swim, and Toonami under its purview. The channel is headquartered at 1050 Techwood Drive NW in Atlanta, Georgia.
Founded by Ted Turner (who appointed Betty Cohen as the first president of the network), the channel was launched on October 1, 1992, and primarily broadcasts animated television series, mostly children’s programming, ranging from action to animated comedy. It currently runs from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET/PT on Mondays through Saturdays, and from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sundays (the sign-off time varies with holidays and special programming). Cartoon Network primarily targets children aged 6 to 12, while its early morning block Cartoonito is aimed at preschool-aged children, and evening block Adult Swim targets older teenagers and young adults aged 18 to 34.
Cartoon Network offers an alternate Spanish-language audio feed, either via a separate channel with the English audio track removed as part of a package of Spanish-language television networks sold by subscription providers, or a separate audio track accessible through the SAP option, depending on the provider.
As of March 2021, Cartoon Network is available to approximately 94 million paid television households in the United States.