- One American Network Encore Channel Added. Click Here!
- We’re having issues with iOS devices running the new player in CNN/MSNBC/Fox News.
- Support Site and Become a Patron CLICK HERE
- Black Jesus is LIVE!
- Follow us on Parler.
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force is LIVE!
- Rick and Morty Channel is LIVE!
- 31 Days of Terror begins Oct 1st!!!
- SciHorror Plays over 500+ SciFi, Horror, Thriller and Chiller Movies CLICK HERE [OFFLINE]
- The Walking Dead – Playing Seasons 1-10 CLICK HERE [OFFLINE]
- ZOMBIEOPOLIS: Zombie Based Movies, Specials,Shows & Bumpers CLICK HERE [OFFLINE]
- Follow us on Gab… https://gab.ai/2ndruntv
- Install HTTPS Everywhere on FIREFOX/CHROME/OPERA Browsers
- MAKE 2NDRUNTV GREAT AGAIN!
- Video Player Not Loading? Clear Browser Cache!
- Protect yourself from all the Gremlins on the Internet, We recommend NOD32 Antivirus
- NEW CHANNEL: Free Speech TV http://2ndrun.tv/free-speech-tv/
- NEW CHANNEL: Newsmax http://2ndrun.tv/newsmax/
- JOIN: 2ndruntv on Discord https://discord.gg/Vq5HgUt
PLAYER WILL LOAD IN 20 SECONDS
The Cable News Network (CNN) is an American basic cable and satellite television news channel owned by the Turner Broadcasting System division of Time Warner. It was founded in 1980 by American media proprietor Ted Turner as a 24-hour cable news channel. Upon its launch, CNN was the first television channel to provide 24-hour news coverage, and was the first all-news television channel in the United States.
While the news channel has numerous affiliates, CNN primarily broadcasts from the Time Warner Center in New York City, and studios in Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles. Its headquarters at the CNN Center in Atlanta is only used for weekend programming. CNN is sometimes referred to as CNN/U.S. (or CNN Domestic) to distinguish the American channel from its international sister network, CNN International. As of August 2010, CNN is available in over 100 million U.S. households. Broadcast coverage of the U.S. channel extends to over 890,000 American hotel rooms, as well as carriage on cable and satellite providers throughout Canada. Globally, CNN programming airs through CNN International, which can be seen by viewers in over 212 countries and territories.
As of February 2015, CNN is available to about 96,289,000 cable, satellite, and telco television households (82.7% of households with at least one television set) in the United States.