- Zombieopolis Is Back Online http://2ndrun.tv/zombieopolis/
- TWD Season 1-8 Streaming Now! http://2ndrun.tv/the-walking-dead/
- 2ndruntv Wish List! Movies & Hardware for Site
- Using ADBLOCK? Consider donating to our Patreon to support site.
- CNN Backup Channel is http://2ndrun.tv/special-events-channel/
- Check out the Rick and Morty Channel http://2ndrun.tv/rick-and-morty/
- NRATV Added to our Lineup. http://2ndrun.tv/nratv/
- 2NDRUNTV IS MALWARE/PHISHING FREE [VIEW RESULTS]
- Coin Miner Found in Shidurlive Video Player on CNN/FOX/SCIHORROR
- C-SPAN Added to News Lineup. http://2ndrun.tv/cspan/
- CNN, FOX News and SciHorror Streams Work In Apple Safari. But May Not Work In Other Browers On OSX
- NEW CHANNEL ADDED : CBSN CBS News 24/7
- We denounce all hate groups!
- Follow Site on Twitter https://twitter.com/2ndruntv
- Follow Site on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/2ndruntv/
PLAYER WILL LOAD IN 20 SECONDS
Fox News, officially known as the Fox News Channel, is an American basic cable and satellite news television channel that is owned by the Fox Entertainment Group subsidiary of 21st Century Fox. As of February 2015, approximately 94,700,000 American households (81.4% of cable, satellite & telco customers) receive the Fox News Channel. The channel broadcasts primarily from studios at 1211 Avenue of the Americas, New York City, New York.
The channel was created by Australian-American media mogul Rupert Murdoch, who hired former Republican Party media consultant and CNBC executive Roger Ailes as its founding CEO. It launched on October 7, 1996, to 17 million cable subscribers. It grew during the late 1990s and 2000s to become a dominant cable news network in the United States. Rupert Murdoch is the current chairman and acting CEO of Fox News.
Fox News Channel has been accused of biased reporting and promoting the Republican Party. Critics have cited the channel as detrimental to the integrity of news overall. Fox News Channel employees have responded that news reporting operates independently of its opinion and commentary programming, and have denied bias in news reporting.