- MAKE 2NDRUNTV GREAT AGAIN!
- Alternate CNN and FOX News Streams added, see menu at the top of the page.
- Video Player Not Loading? Clear Browser Cache!
- Protect yourself from all the Gremlins on the Internet, We recommend NOD32 Antivirus
- NEW CHANNEL: Free Speech TV http://2ndrun.tv/free-speech-tv/
- NEW CHANNEL: Newsmax http://2ndrun.tv/newsmax/
- ATTN: SHIDURLIVE PLAYER PUSHING MALICIOUS ADS! SEE ARTICLE ON HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF
- JOIN: 2ndruntv on Discord https://discord.gg/q3HGKfz
- Deceptive site ahead WARNING MESSAGE SEE LINK
The Cable News Network (CNN) is an American basic cable and satellite television news channel owned by the Turner Broadcasting System division of Time Warner. It was founded in 1980 by American media proprietor Ted Turner as a 24-hour cable news channel. Upon its launch, CNN was the first television channel to provide 24-hour news coverage, and was the first all-news television channel in the United States.
While the news channel has numerous affiliates, CNN primarily broadcasts from the Time Warner Center in New York City, and studios in Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles. Its headquarters at the CNN Center in Atlanta is only used for weekend programming. CNN is sometimes referred to as CNN/U.S. (or CNN Domestic) to distinguish the American channel from its international sister network, CNN International. As of August 2010, CNN is available in over 100 million U.S. households. Broadcast coverage of the U.S. channel extends to over 890,000 American hotel rooms, as well as carriage on cable and satellite providers throughout Canada. Globally, CNN programming airs through CNN International, which can be seen by viewers in over 212 countries and territories.
As of February 2015, CNN is available to about 96,289,000 cable, satellite, and telco television households (82.7% of households with at least one television set) in the United States.
New Day w/ Alisyn Camerota and John Berman (5am – 9am ET)
CNN Newsroom w/ Poppy Harlow (9am – 11am ET)
At This Hour w/ Kate Bolduan (11am ET)
Inside Politics w/ John King (12pm ET)
Wolf (1pm ET)
CNN Newsroom w/ Brooke Baldwin (2pm – 4pm ET)
The Lead w/ Jake Tapper (4pm ET)
The Situation Room w/ Wolf Blitzer (5pm – 7pm ET)
Erin Burnett OutFront (7pm ET)
Anderson Cooper 360 (8pm ET)
Cuomo Prime Time (9pm ET)
CNN Tonight w/ Don Lemon (10pm – 12am ET)
CNN LIVE STREAM with Brooke Baldwin, Chris Cuomo, Don Lemon, Erin Burnett, Jake Tapper, Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer, Kate Bolduan, Poppy Harlow, Alisyn Camerota and John Berman