- C-SPAN Added to News Lineup. http://2ndrun.tv/cspan/
- CNN, FOX News and SciHorror Streams Work In Apple Safari. But May Not Work In Other Browers On OSX
- NEW CHANNEL ADDED : CBSN CBS News 24/7
- We denounce all hate groups!
- Follow Site on Twitter https://twitter.com/2ndruntv
- Follow Site on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/2ndruntv/
PLAYER WILL LOAD IN 20 SECONDS
CNBC is an American basic cable, internet and satellite business news television channel that is owned by NBCUniversal News Group, a division of NBCUniversal, owned by Comcast. Headquartered in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, the network primarily carries business day coverage of U.S. and international financial markets; following the end of the business day and on non-trading days, CNBC primarily carries financial and business-themed documentaries and reality shows.
Originally established on April 17, 1989 by a joint venture between NBC and Cablevision as the Consumer News and Business Channel, the network later acquired its main competitor, the Financial News Network, in 1991—a move which expanded both its distribution and its workforce, and Cablevision sold its stake to NBC, giving it sole ownership. As of February 2015, CNBC is available to approximately 93,623,000 pay television households (80.4% of households with television) in the United States. In 2007, the network was ranked as the 19th most valuable cable channel in the United States, worth roughly $4 billion.
In addition to the domestic U.S. feed, various localized versions of CNBC also operate, serving different regions and countries. NBCUniversal is the owner, or a minority stakeholder, in many of these versions.