- ATTENTION: Google Chrome is blocking Flash, so Player will show up Black. Make sure to enable Flash.
- SciHorror Plays over 500+ SciFi, Horror, Thriller and Chiller Movies CLICK HERE
- The Walking Dead – Playing Seasons 1-9 CLICK HERE
- Follow us on Gab… https://gab.ai/2ndruntv
- Install HTTPS Everywhere on FIREFOX/CHROME/OPERA Browsers
- MAKE 2NDRUNTV GREAT AGAIN!
- Video Player Not Loading? Clear Browser Cache!
- Protect yourself from all the Gremlins on the Internet, We recommend NOD32 Antivirus
- NEW CHANNEL: Free Speech TV http://2ndrun.tv/free-speech-tv/
- NEW CHANNEL: Newsmax http://2ndrun.tv/newsmax/
- ATTN: SHIDURLIVE PLAYER PUSHING MALICIOUS ADS! SEE ARTICLE ON HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF
- JOIN: 2ndruntv on Discord https://discord.gg/Vq5HgUt
MSNBC is an American basic cable and satellite television network that provides news coverage and political commentary from NBC News on current events. The network also carries a nightly ‘opinion’ programming block during prime time hours. It is owned by the NBCUniversal News Group, a unit of the NBCUniversal Television Group division of NBCUniversal, all of which are owned by Comcast.
MSNBC and msnbc.com were founded in 1996 as a partnership between Microsoft and General Electric’s NBC unit, hence the network’s naming. Although they shared the same name, msnbc.com and MSNBC maintained separate corporate structures and news operations, with msnbc.com headquartered on the West Coast on the Microsoft campus in Redmond, Washington, and MSNBC in the NBC headquarters in New York. Microsoft divested its stake in the MSNBC channel in 2005, and divested its stake in msnbc.com in July 2012, rebranding the general news site as NBCNews.com and creating a new msnbc.com as the online home of the cable news channel. As of February 2015, approximately 94,531,000 households (81.2% of those with television) have the ability to receive MSNBC within the United States of America.
In the late summer of 2015, MSNBC revamped its programming. The moves were in sharp contrast to previous programming decisions at the network, with the entire lineup of opinionated afternoon programming being cancelled. Along with this, moves were made to sharpen the channel’s news image through a dual editorial relationship with its organizational parent NBC News. MSNBC Live, the network’s flagship daytime news platform was expanded to cover over eight hours of the day.
Phil Griffin currently serves as the president and director of day-to-day operations at the cable network. Pat Burkey, Janelle Rodriguez, and Jonathan Wald oversee programming and news operations at the network, with Brian Williams serving as the channel’s chief anchor of breaking news coverage.
Morning Joe First Look (5am ET)
Morning Joe w/ Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski & Willie Geist (6am – 9am ET)
MSNBC Live w/ Stephanie Ruhle (9am ET)
MSNBC Live w/ Hallie Jackson (10am ET)
Velshi & Ruhle (11am ET)
Andrea Mitchell Reports (12pm ET)
MSNBC Live w/ Craig Melvin (1pm ET)
MSNBC Live w/ Katy Tur (2pm ET)
MSNBC Live w/ Ali Velshi (3pm ET)
Deadline: White House w/ Nicolle Wallace (4pm ET)
MTP Daily w/ Chuck Todd (5pm ET)
The Beat w/ Ari Melber (6pm ET)
Hardball w/ Chris Matthews (7pm ET)
All In w/ Chris Hayes (8pm ET)
The Rachel Maddow Show (9pm ET)
The Last Word w/ Lawrence O’Donnell (10pm ET)
The 11th Hour w/ Brian Williams (11pm ET)
MSNBC LIVE STREAM with Morning Joe, Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski, Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews, Chris Hayes, Andrea Mitchell, Ali Velshi, Stephanie Ruhle, Katy Tur, Chuck Todd and Lawrence O’Donnell