- One American Network Encore Channel Added. Click Here!
- We’re having issues with iOS devices running the new player in CNN/MSNBC/Fox News.
- Support Site and Become a Patron CLICK HERE
- Black Jesus is LIVE!
- Follow us on Parler.
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force is LIVE!
- Rick and Morty Channel is LIVE!
- 31 Days of Terror begins Oct 1st!!!
- SciHorror Plays over 500+ SciFi, Horror, Thriller and Chiller Movies CLICK HERE [OFFLINE]
- The Walking Dead – Playing Seasons 1-10 CLICK HERE [OFFLINE]
- ZOMBIEOPOLIS: Zombie Based Movies, Specials,Shows & Bumpers CLICK HERE [OFFLINE]
- Follow us on Gab… https://gab.ai/2ndruntv
- Install HTTPS Everywhere on FIREFOX/CHROME/OPERA Browsers
- MAKE 2NDRUNTV GREAT AGAIN!
- Video Player Not Loading? Clear Browser Cache!
- Protect yourself from all the Gremlins on the Internet, We recommend NOD32 Antivirus
- NEW CHANNEL: Free Speech TV http://2ndrun.tv/free-speech-tv/
- NEW CHANNEL: Newsmax http://2ndrun.tv/newsmax/
- JOIN: 2ndruntv on Discord https://discord.gg/Vq5HgUt
Fox News, officially known as the Fox News Channel, is an American basic cable and satellite news television channel that is owned by the Fox Entertainment Group subsidiary of 21st Century Fox. As of February 2015, approximately 94,700,000 American households (81.4% of cable, satellite & telco customers) receive the Fox News Channel. The channel broadcasts primarily from studios at 1211 Avenue of the Americas, New York City, New York.
The channel was created by Australian-American media mogul Rupert Murdoch, who hired former Republican Party media consultant and CNBC executive Roger Ailes as its founding CEO. It launched on October 7, 1996, to 17 million cable subscribers. It grew during the late 1990s and 2000s to become a dominant cable news network in the United States. Rupert Murdoch is the current chairman and acting CEO of Fox News.
Fox News Channel has been accused of biased reporting and promoting the Republican Party. Critics have cited the channel as detrimental to the integrity of news overall. Fox News Channel employees have responded that news reporting operates independently of its opinion and commentary programming, and have denied bias in news reporting.