- Zombieopolis Is Back Online http://2ndrun.tv/zombieopolis/
- TWD Season 1-8 Streaming Now! http://2ndrun.tv/the-walking-dead/
- 2ndruntv Wish List! Movies & Hardware for Site
- Using ADBLOCK? Consider donating to our Patreon to support site.
- CNN Backup Channel is http://2ndrun.tv/special-events-channel/
- Check out the Rick and Morty Channel http://2ndrun.tv/rick-and-morty/
- NRATV Added to our Lineup. http://2ndrun.tv/nratv/
- 2NDRUNTV IS MALWARE/PHISHING FREE [VIEW RESULTS]
- Coin Miner Found in Shidurlive Video Player on CNN/FOX/SCIHORROR
- C-SPAN Added to News Lineup. http://2ndrun.tv/cspan/
- CNN, FOX News and SciHorror Streams Work In Apple Safari. But May Not Work In Other Browers On OSX
- NEW CHANNEL ADDED : CBSN CBS News 24/7
- We denounce all hate groups!
- Follow Site on Twitter https://twitter.com/2ndruntv
- Follow Site on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/2ndruntv/
Having stream issues? Refresh and Click on HD icon then choose a lower bitrate. SEE IMAGE
MSNBC is an American basic cable and satellite television network that provides news coverage and political commentary from NBC News on current events. The network also carries a nightly ‘opinion’ programming block during prime time hours. It is owned by the NBCUniversal News Group, a unit of the NBCUniversal Television Group division of NBCUniversal, all of which are owned by Comcast.
MSNBC and msnbc.com were founded in 1996 as a partnership between Microsoft and General Electric’s NBC unit, hence the network’s naming. Although they shared the same name, msnbc.com and MSNBC maintained separate corporate structures and news operations, with msnbc.com headquartered on the West Coast on the Microsoft campus in Redmond, Washington, and MSNBC in the NBC headquarters in New York. Microsoft divested its stake in the MSNBC channel in 2005, and divested its stake in msnbc.com in July 2012, rebranding the general news site as NBCNews.com and creating a new msnbc.com as the online home of the cable news channel. As of February 2015, approximately 94,531,000 households (81.2% of those with television) have the ability to receive MSNBC within the United States of America.
In the late summer of 2015, MSNBC revamped its programming. The moves were in sharp contrast to previous programming decisions at the network, with the entire lineup of opinionated afternoon programming being cancelled. Along with this, moves were made to sharpen the channel’s news image through a dual editorial relationship with its organizational parent NBC News. MSNBC Live, the network’s flagship daytime news platform was expanded to cover over eight hours of the day.
Phil Griffin currently serves as the president and director of day-to-day operations at the cable network. Pat Burkey, Janelle Rodriguez, and Jonathan Wald oversee programming and news operations at the network, with Brian Williams serving as the channel’s chief anchor of breaking news coverage.