FRANKFORT, Ky. (WSAZ) – More than 76 reports of election fraud from 31 counties were called into the Kentucky Attorney General’s hotline during Tuesday’s primary, Attorney General Andy Beshear reports.
Complaints included procedural and legal questions, voter assistance, voting machines, voter identification, residency, election officials, electioneering, poll disruption and vote buying.
The following counties in our region were among those with reported issues:
- Boyd County: Voting machine
- Floyd County: (two calls) Special or absentee ballot and one electioneering within 100 feet of polls
- Johnson County: Procedural question
- Pike County: Election official
- Rowan County: (two calls) Election official and procedural question
Post your thoughts below in the comment section.